CAMPUS SECURITY & SAFETY
Crowley’s Ridge College is committed to providing a safe and secure environment in which to work, live and learn. We provide a small family environment in both our academic and dormitory areas. The Crowley’s Ridge College campus is tobacco, drug and alcohol free. Firearms are also not allowed on campus. While normal safety precautions should always be taken, the faculty and staff will be always looking out for our student’s well being.
Below are directions to access the most recent Crowley’s Ridge College Crime and Fire Statistics report.
Visit the National Center for Educational Statistics at nces.ed.gov. You may also visit the Campus and Security Data Analysis Cutting Tool by following the instructions below.
- Visit http://ope.ed.gov/security/index.aspx. (Note: This will direct you to the Department of Education Web site).
- In the right sidebar, click on the link Get data for one institution/campus.
- Under Name of Institution, type Crowley’s Ridge College
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the Search button.
- Once the new page appears, click on the link Crowley’s Ridge College under the Institution/Campus heading.
- After the crime statistics appear, take note of the various statistics linked within the gray bar. These include Criminal Offenses, Hate Crimes, Arrests, Disciplinary Actions and Fire Statistics from the last three years.
If you have any problems or questions please call us at 870-236-6901 and ask for Brenden Camp.
In addition to local security precautions, Crowley’s Ridge College has the added benefit of regular patrols of the Paragould Police and Greene County Sheriff’s departments.