Transfer students are imperative to the Crowley’s Ridge community. Our transfer students offer unique and diverse experiences that significantly contribute to the classroom and social lives of our students. As we consider a transfer student’s application, we also consider whether CRC is the right fit to make their transition into college life seamless so they can have a meaningful college experience.
If you think Crowley’s Ridge College is a good fit for continuing your education, we would love to speak with you!
– Submit an Application and $20 Application Fee.
– Submit all college and university transcripts. We require a minimum GPA of 2.0. for all transfer credit. Send all transcripts to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
Crowley’s Ridge College
Director of Admissions
100 College Dr.
Paragould, AR 7245
– Submit either your SAT or ACT scores that are no older than 5 years from the time of test date to the start of the incoming semester. An ACT score of 21 or above in mathematics and 19 or above in reading and English is required for regular admission. The testing requirement is only part of our holistic review process. CRC’s ACT code is 0121; and our SAT code is 6131.
– Submit a completed record of immunizations or proof of religious exemption.
– Students who do not meet the regular admission requirements may be admitted for provisional admission who complete certain prerequisite requirements. Contact admissions to assess your eligibility for regular or provisional admission.
To maximize the potential for a transfer student to be successful at Crowley’s Ridge College, we have some eligibility requirements for transfer:
– Students that have taken college coursework at another institution before the date of application are eligible for transfer admission, so long as they have achieved a minimum GPA of 2.0.
– High school students who have taken college coursework that is counting towards their high school graduation and/or towards an associate’s degree are eligible for transfer admission consideration.
– Students who have previously earned a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent are eligible for admission for a second bachelor’s degree at Crowley’s Ridge. However, credits from institutions not holding regional accreditation are not usually accepted in transfer to CRC.
– Typically, courses where a student has earned a “C” or better will be considered for transfer. The Registrar in consultation with the chair of the appropriate division will determine which courses are accepted for transfer.
– Students not currently enrolled in school, or whose education has been interrupted, are encouraged to apply for admission. However, CRC does not grant transfer credit for “experiential learning” or for “non-traditional” adult learning programs.
Students from other colleges or universities seeking to take a minimal number of courses for transfer back to their institution may be admitted in a transient status provided the criteria listed below are met.
– Transient student applicants must be in good academic standing with the “sending” institution (via letter or official transcript) and meet required prerequisites for specific class enrollment. Call the admissions office for more details.
– Transient status may be converted to regular (or provisional) status upon completion of the application process to the College. A transient student is allowed to take a maximum of twelve hours per academic year and must apply for regular admission before they are allowed to take more than twenty four hours in total.
Continue your educational journey at Crowley's Ridge College by applying today!
Grades are an important record of your success in the classroom, but only part of our holistic application review.
We will review your application and determine whether CRC is the right fit for your goals and needs.
Our team is trained and ready to assist you with admissions questions. For questions we cannot answer, we will research the query and follow up with you and explain our findings.
Financial Aid / Admissions Director
Financial Aid / Admissions Support
"I initially came to Crowley's Ridge College for volleyball and because it was close to home. But I stayed because I fell in love with the campus.
When I first got here I didn't reach out to many people. That started to change around my sophomore year and now I'm much more open to reaching out and being around people."
Learn more about Crowley’s Ridge College and how you can thrive here!