For years, you have worked hard to do well in school and have kept an eye out for what’s to come. That time is here now, and the admissions team at Crowley’s Ridge College is excited to steward you into the next phase of your future.
Now is the time to continue your dedication to SCHOLARSHIP. Now is the time to continue your SERVICE to others. Now is the time to find a place to enrich your SPIRITUAL LIFE. Now, you get to chart your path forward and be the master of your destiny. Together, we can accomplish so much at THE RIDGE
– Submit an Application.
– Submit all high school transcripts if you are a first-time college applicant with a minimum GPA of 2.0. A high school counselor may send your incomplete high school transcript to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
Crowley’s Ridge College
Director of Admissions
100 College Dr.
Paragould, AR 72450
High school students must also make arrangements for an official final high school transcript to be sent following graduation.
– If you have prior college credit for consideration (including college credits taken during high school), submit transcripts from each institution attended.
– Submit either your SAT or ACT scores that are no older than 5 years from the time of test date to the start of the incoming semester. An ACT score of 21 or above in mathematics and 19 or above in reading and English is required for regular admission. The testing requirement is only part of our holistic review process. CRC’s ACT code is 0121; and our SAT code is 6131.
– Submit a completed record of immunizations or proof of religious exemption.
– If you are a home-schooled applicant, provide a state-certified transcript signed by a parent or legal guardian along with any high school transcripts. If you have college credits, submit transcripts from each institution attended.
– If you have a GED, please submit your GED scores to the Admission Office for consideration. For regular and provisional admission applicants must have a minimum score of 500.
– Students who do not meet the regular admission requirements may be admitted for provisional admission who complete certain prerequisite requirements. Contact admissions to assess your eligibility for regular or provisional admission.
Part-time, non-degree seeking students will be admitted to Crowley’s Ridge College if they satisfy the following criteria:
– Complete and submit an application form.
– Submit placement test results – We will accept placement test scores (Accuplacer, ACT, SAT) that are no more than 5 years old from the time of test date to the start of the incoming semester.
A non-degree-seeking student is allowed to take a maximum of nine hours per academic semester and must apply for regular admission before they are allowed to take more than twenty-four hours in total.
Your journey at Crowley's Ridge College begins with a simple form. Apply today!
Grades are an important record of your success in the classroom, but only part of our holistic application review.
We will review your application and determine whether CRC is the right fit for your goals and needs.
Our team is trained and ready to assist you with admissions questions. For questions we cannot answer, we will research the query and follow up with you and explain our findings.
Dean of Students
"When I first decided on CRC, my plan was to just play golf, get a degree, and leave. That changed almost immediately.
I fell in love with the school and the people that went to school here. I wanted to go to every event and I just loved being around everyone.
I finally felt at home."
Learn more about Crowley’s Ridge College and how you can thrive here!