CRC Women’s Basketball Announces Historic NIL Deal with Rockin’ Nutrition

Paragould, Ark. – The Crowley’s Ridge College women’s basketball team has partnered with local Paragould business Rockin’ Nutrition for a historic NIL deal that is the first in program or school history.

Rockin’ Nutrition will sponsor the Player of the Game and Player of the Month for the Lady Pioneers. They will exchange goods and services in exchange for brand marketing and advertising for the upcoming 2024-25 season and subsequent seasons to follow.

Head Coach Chris Richardson stated, “I am excited to partner with Rockin’ Nutrition in this partnership. I am thrilled that our girls will get recognition for their performances on the court and for growing not only our women’s basketball team, but Crowley’s Ridge College in the Paragould community. This is only the beginning for us as a program and I look forward to working with Rockin’ Nutrition and others as we continue to grow. I personally want to thank Cassie King and Rockin’ Nutrition for this monumental deal.”

“I look forward to working with Crowley’s Ridge College in the future and we are excited to partner with their women’s basketball team for next season.” added Rockin’ Nutrition owner Cassie King.

In a separate deal, the CRC women’s basketball team also reached an agreement this week with a private donor for brand new uniforms next season that have an estimated value at around $4,500. The Lady Pioneers will get Jordan brand white jerseys to wear at home.

Crowley’s Ridge College is a private, four year NAIA school located in Paragould, Arkansas.